Friday 5 September 2014

THIS WEEK

Hey guys! It's been another busy week for me again and I'm super sorry about the amount I have been posting lately. I know I said that I would be posting more frequently and promise that from now on I will be. I thought that before I get back to my usual beauty posts, I would let you take a look at some photographs from the past week.


On Thursday last week, I went to stay with my friend who has a flat in Bournemouth. I had so much fun and we did lots of things while we were there. We stayed during the time of the air show, and on Friday night we went to Night Air, which is basically a huge concert on the beach! Some of my favourite artists performed including Rixon, Loveable Rouges and Rizzle Kicks. We also went down to a cute cupcake store called Lulubelles.

                                       
                            
                                        

We also took a trip down to Poole to visit the first ever Lush store. They even gave me a tour of the spa, which was so lovely of them. It is designed to look like an English kitchen, which creates a really relaxed and homely atmosphere. The treatments are rather pricey, however they sound ideal for a special occasion! One of the staff working there also gave me a little demo showing how they incorporate scented dry ice into their spa treatments to give it a cool twist.


I then went back to London on Monday and spent the day shopping on Oxford Street. It only made sense to purchase some items from Victoria's Secret and head down to the photo booth at TopShop. Of course being the idiot I am didn't notice that the photos started taking immediately so the first photo ended up being my er... boob in my friends face. Brill.


Later that night was day 1 of the I Tunes festival! I was lucky enough to bag myself two pairs of tickets, firstly to see Deadmau5 - who might I add was absolutely incredible. The roundhouse is one of my all time favourite venues, the atmosphere is fantastic and you get a great view from wherever you choose to stand.

I got to return to the I Tunes festival again last night to see one of my favourite bands, 5 Seconds of Summer ( aka 5SOS ). I can't even begin to explain how happy and appreciative I am to have won tickets, I am literally still so excited about it whilst typing this.  It was one of the best shows I have been to and really made the best ending to my busy week and of course, my last week before starting at college. We were really close to the stage, and being the fangirl I am I will admit that I got a tad emotional towards the end of the show. Sigh.

Anyway that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed having a look at my week!

What have you been up to this summer? 


Jem x


No comments:

Post a Comment